Zephyrus has blackish-blueish hair and a pair of midnight rider glasses, as well as an orinthian wing suit, on top of these he dons a haze flame-of-fate suit.
|LMB||Zephyrus throws his spear, dealing medium damage and increasing his flame power stacks by 1.||100||0.25|
|E||Creates a mist orb, which can be teleported to later.||N/A||Unknown|
|R||Zephyrus consumes half his stacks to apply the power to his spear for 8 seconds.||N/A||Unknown|
|F||Zephyrus consumes one stack to teleport to his oldest mist orb||N/A||Unknown|
- Increase Zephyrus' base flame-power and flame-cap.
- Increase Zephyrus' movement speed (ground and air)
- Increase Zephyrus' Spear size
Not much is known about this relationship other then that Lover built his spear and wings
- Zephyrus is a human. His spear, which is imbued with haze, was built by Lover Solies. His wings, which allow him to fly, were also built by Lover Solies.
- Zephyrus has the same name as the Greek god of the west wind. His last name, Adlucinatio, stands for illusion in latin.
- If you try to double jump, you will start to fly around with control, stopping when you jump.