Xan Flamma is a exclusive character made by BrizoElixus
Xan Flamma takes on the appearance of one of tyman's outfits, black sunglasses, a red sparkle suit and pants, and has brown hair with a smile.
Nice, because he's Tyman.
|LMB||Xan fires from his flamethrower continually until he runs out of fuel or uses an offensive skill.||50 per "bullet"||Constant|
|E||Using up 50% or less of his fuel, he fires a large fireball in the mouse direction.||260-408
(Damage scales with fuel remaining)
|~1s or 2s|
|R||Reloads fuel. Knocks back nearby enemies||200||~10s|
|F||Firing downward,fire travels through the ground in an explosion. Dealing massive area damage around him. Consumes all fuel.||200||~20s|
Long ago there were a family of flamingos.
They were Flamingo#1, Flamingo#2, and the baby, Flamingo#3.
Flamingo#3 was tired of living wherever flamingos live though, so he set out on a quest.
He then went to the Flamingo Store to buy a human suit to see the world, and he did.
However, one day, he acquired a flamethrower and a magic fuel-tank.
He then became Xan Flamma.
There you go, flamingo lore in your cheese face. :L
- He was originally an exclusive, however since Drager really didn't like having more, he became a shop character who was tied to post 10 year Rufaro's price for a short time. However now he is an exclusive.
- His E and F moves hit the enemy twice if used at close range. The second hit always deals 200 damage.
- His flamethrowers are supposed to shoot Flame of Fate.
- Originally, his name was Bob Flamestarter, until later changed to Xan Flamma.
- tyman literally joked that Xan is a flamingo in disguise which probably spawned the joke of Xan Flamingo.
- His red suit does not glitter or sparkle in-game.