Sacareno bears a similar appearance to the Isotopic cyborg Arina Azuma except for the bright red hair and a seperate piece of armor. At 50/50/50, Sacareno will change hair color to a dark blueish-black, and obtain gold shoulder plates and golden wings.
|Q||Useless Bubble||0||4 seconds|
|LMB||Fires hexagonal projectiles at incredible speed for low damage.||100||0.09 seconds|
|E||Emits bursts if hexagons dealing light damage to anything in her radius.||50 (4 times)20 lfiesteal||2 seconds seconds|
|R||Sacareno increases the speed of all allies by 5 for 8 seconds. And gains health for each ally affected.||0||10 seconds|
|F||Fires a large flaming hexagon dealing heavy damage, at the cost of 15 HP.||200||15 seconds|
-Increase Base HP
-Increase Base Fire rate
-Increase Base Damage
She is a side experimental robot created by Senbron Zakura.
- At 50/50/50 Sacareno is granted an golden glowing wing suit and a black and orange shoulder pad.
- She has a very diffferent arm cannon compared to her counterparts Arina Azuma and Senbron Zakura.
- She is obtainable from tourneys.
- Unlike many other characters Sacareno appears to be *corrupted* in some format as well as her strengths and weakness being like no other.
- It is noted that Sacareno's hair is randomized between the 2 colours black and red.
- as of currently all arina chars always have a none caps i (i.e SENT(i)NEL). Arina herself stated its a reference to something but we can't know. (anyone that knows it add it if you want)