Method man is a Tourney Prize Character, based off the appearance of Kaboom680.
Adorned in everything a 2009'er could ever want, a golden crown, a black shirt that transitions to red at the bottom of his torso, red legs, black arms, and a yellow head, accompanied with an exploding sun t-shirt and a battleaxe.
|???||LMB||Strikes the nearest enemy with his axe. Applies DoT lifesteal for 10 seconds.||???||1 second|
|???||E||Changes his crown form, Red attacks enemies, Green heals allies, Yellow increases Method Man's speed and damage||Yellow crown = +base damage +speed
Red crown = 50 dmg every second
Green Crown = 10 hp every second
(after crown change)
|???||R||Method Man throws his axe. Causes a 2s stun upon enemies hit.||???||???|
|???||F||Method Man fires balefire, with massive range and damage. Long cooldown.||???||???|
- Increase Method's king's Crown range.
- Increase Method's Movement Speed.
-Incrase Method's base damage.
- Method Man is an Tournament Prize. This means he's only gainable via winning tourneys hosted by Hosts (i.e Ena_Sotelo),
- Fiesta Keido shares the same axe as Method Man
- You cannot get Method Man any other way than a Tournament, as it's against the rules for a host to randomly give Plague/Method man.