M-M-M-M-M-MACK THE NYTE!
Mack is a male adolescent with red hair, wearing the purple Haze suit and he carries a small knife.
|LMB||None||"Mack stabbity stabs people with his stabbity stabber for medium damage."||Normal:
|E||"Create a pillar, then shortly afterwards dash a short distance, bringing along a pulse attack for medium damage"||Unknown||Unknown|
|R||"Create a cube which gradually increases in size, dragging enemies hit closer inside it."||Unknown||Unknown|
|F||'||"Drastically increase Mack's base damage for 5 seconds"||Unknown||Unknown|
|Increase Mack's maximum health.|
|Increase Mack's movement speed.|
|Increase Mack's base damage.|
Mack is often egotistical, and stubborn. He will often gloat to the point where he pretends his injuries are nothing. And will almost always dismiss insults or corrections towards him with a "Whatever." Mack can also switch his font from the default to a lighter version, a currently unique trait to the character.
- Mack Nyte is the first character to talk in a different font, the second would be Captain Keido and Zecon.
- Mack's design, name and weapon is loosely based on the song Mack the Knife from The Threepenny Opera
- Furthermore, Mack's name is based on the parody Mac Tonight from a 80s MacDonalds campaign.
- Unexpectedly, he replaces Xenon as one of the Main 7.
- Mack's "M-M-M-M-M-MACK THE NYTE!" is a reference to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Opening theme song where at the end it will say "It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel!"
- Mack was reworked on 8/3/17 and was given a new E attack. His rework supports stacking for extra power.
- The way Mack introduced himself has evolved into a meme saying "m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mac donalds"
- Mack Nyte currently has a bug where his boss has no lmb cooldown. Due to the fact that a.i spams this changes how you fight him. He also is able to break FORCEFIELDS.