Lisuke Higshikata is a Sky Island character. He is based on the user LightlessDestruction.
Lisuke wears a purple suit with pale-ish yellow skin with a Sneaky Green Eyed Snake, He also wears Dark Mystic and Hood of the International Order of Buildmasters. He also has Crimson Demon-lite on his head.
|LMB||None||Swing the Okami.||500 3 lifesteal||1 second|
|E||None||Fire your Summer's Advance. Can be charged.||110||Unknown|
|R||None||Summons a large ring to heal players.||100 healing per second||~5s|
|F||None||Punches the ground.||2000||~12s|
|T||None||Lisuke says "You have entered POWERDRIVE."||None||~2 seconds|
Lisuke retains all of his attacks, with the exception of the fact that his taunt has no cooldown, and he rains down multiple energy balls above him constantly.
- Change the damage multiplier in Summer's Advance.
- Change the cooldown of F
- Increase Healing and duration of R
It has been confirmed by drager980 that he will be in The Dane Gang.
He's one of Rinzaru's champions
- Lisuke was able to do 2200 damage on his LMB, making his LMB literally one of the strongest attacks in the game.
- He was on the shop for a limited time for 7 million, however he is offsale now. He seems to have been replaced with another character, that character being Anatis.
- His character is based on Hakumen from Blazblue. The most obvious reference is his E which is called "Summer's Advance" and his sword which belongs to Hakumen. His F is also a reference to a move from Azrael, which is another character from Blazblue.
- Lisuke's T is a very loud noise, Causing pain in the ears because of the phrase, "You have entered POWERDRIVE", with POWERDRIVE being extremely loud.
- Lisuke's name could potentially be a reference to Josuke Higashikata, the main character of Part 4 of popular manga and anime series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, particularly with their sharing of a last name.
- During the punching animation on Lisuke's F he can deal damage. It's always 2000 damage (the joke is that lisuke's punch does more damage then the move itself sometimes)