This list consists of several pointless cultural references in Devil Beater.
There are several hidden objects throughout the game.
On certain acts cards can be found from certain members in the game.
|Act 31/ Act 32||
|Act 34/ Act 35||
Act 33 consists of several easter eggs and references, such as several comic books from other franchises (such as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Sonic Boom, Kamen Rider, Lucky Star, and Attack on Titan), an infamous "It was me, Dio!" poster in a small hallway, and a miniature showcase of a 2007 ROBLOX HQ building.
There are also other hidden objects other than the major topics above.
- Six Core Medals from a tokusatsu series, Kamen Rider OOO inside a tube chamber on Act 36, which are Tajador medals and Shauta medals.
- Few Kamen Rider cards that can be found lying around, mainly Kamen Rider Decade's cards from the 2009 tokusatsu series of the same name.
- A large billboard, displaying a panel of Yoshikage Kira, the main antagonist of the 4th part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, admiring a sky view while eating a sandwich , which infamously originated from the poor Duwang translations of Part 4 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
In certain acts by exploring the map you can find jokes or puns with the most popular and well known jokes.
- There is a picture of Shuu Lumina's face photoshopped onto the front of a train and saying "Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga Shuu Shuu" on Act 30.
- Way back when Act 29 was made completing the game, Team Different Dimension made a joke. After Drager980 said, "go back to act ___ you goondolls", Rufaro Hyperius announced that a joke was coming up, and Uccide de la Leone presents the joke. After that, Team DD dismiss themselves and Drager finally says "okay go away. console: act whatever completed starting newers act"
- The joke goes as such:
- Uccide de la Leone: Punk, what game do old people who enjoy browsing the internet play?
- Basic Smith: Sire! Is it Minesweeper?
- Doof Frostworld: B-But it could also be Devil Beater…R-Right?
- Uccide de la Leone: PUNK,IT'S THE ELDER SCROLLS!
- James Redon: Sir…That was impeccable.
- Proof can be seen in this video.
Random cameo characters
Starting from Xenon story arc, there are several hidden characters that can be found that have nothing to do with the story or the game at all, which only serves as a joke or just poking for fun. This includes on several acts listed below:
|Act 46||Several people behind a window lab:*Coltdrum (Winchester Rotomo's Owner)|
|Act 49||Several spectators can be seen on top of the stadium*A bald person doing a 'JoJo Pose' with a 'Stand' behind its user.
*A secret, go-through wall which leads to a young Akuma, jailed up.
Other Easter eggs
These easter eggs are enlisted if none of the categories above suits it.
|Act/ Easter Egg||Info|
If the owner (drager980) shutdowns the game for updates, the main trio (Ducasse Jonquil, Rufaro Hyperius, and Shuu Lumina) will be shocked, knowing that the entire server along with others will shutdown. After the Console says "CYA LATER NERDS" the server instantly shutdowns,.
*If you teleport (only with Rinzaru and Fiesta, or the like) you can see a dancing skeleton, along with the following tech with a black border and white inside: "YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPOOKIEST OF SCARY SKELETONS".