Chi No Senshi wears a red spiked samurai hat, and a red skull. He has a red martial artist's suit. His eyes are red.
|LMB||Slice||Swings his sword.||100 base damage
|E||Empower||Creates a slow pulse for low damage, Permanently increases damage and HP.||75 pulse damage
+5 HP buff
+5% damage buff
|R||Leech Wave||Sacrifice 15% of your max HP to create a huge pulse for high damage.||300% of your LMB damage
|F||Hallow||Sacrifices 35% of your max HP to create a large explosion, dealing high AoE DMG.||600 base damage
12% lifesteal per victim
|23 seconds (?)|
|T||Parry||Taunts your opponent, and parries. The parry lasts for 1 second. If you are hit during this, you deflect the attack and gain a brief forcefield.||See LMB||3 seconds|
|G||Shuriken Toss||Throws 8 shurikens around you, each one dealing medium damage. Very effective up-close.||LMB damage x8||9 seconds|
|Q||Bloody Roundabout||Fires thirty orbs sporadically, each one dealing medium damage. Very high DPS.||10% of LMB damage x30||3 seconds|
|PASSIVE||Rage||Upon reaching 30% HP, your damage is increased by 20% until you return to 31% HP or higher. Might not be added though.||N/A||N/A|
Chi No Senshi has not made a canon appearance, and therefore has no relationships with official characters.
He's one of Rinzaru's champions.
- Increases max HP and decreases the cost of your R and F.
- Increases damage on LMB.
- Decreases the cooldown of Empower and Increases the damage buffs.
Chi's parry rarely works.
Some times if you spam T, you will get the parry shield without parrying anything.
- Due to leakers, Chi No Senshi is a Sky island champion.
- At 50/50/50 and 15/15/15 he gains new moves, as well as his katana gaining new accessories and the blade turning red, and a lot of particles around him.
- Senshi was originally going to have edgy music playing around him when 50'd. However, this feature was (probably) removed.
- In fact, he was going to have edgy music playing at 15, then have it change at 50.
- Chi no Senshi's concept actually had 5 different swords which would change depending on how much Empower stacks you had. The 5th sword, which is now known as the 50/50/50 Chi no senshi sword, also looked different than it's original appearance.