She has a significantly different appearance from the other members of the interns, having what seems to be a cybernetic eyesight enhancer on her left eye, light lavender coloured hair and a robotic arm cannon.
Her revamped design includes a more detailed cyborg outfit, while retaining some of her old outfit motif.
|Q||Factory Reboot||Arina does a factory reset of her systems regaining all of her HP however when deactivated she cannot attack until reactivated.||N/A||2 Seconds|
|LMB||Photon Blast||Launches energy pellets straight ahead for small damage.||150||0.25 Seconds|
|E||Shockwave||Arina blasts 10 energy pulses rapidly from her body for medium damage.||100||7.5 Seconds|
|R||X-Barrier||A large forcefield generates around Arina damaging and knocking back enemies whilst slowly healing Arina.||5||20 Seconds|
|F||Cannon Overcharge||Arina blasts a short-range laser beam from her blaster, knocking back enemies and dealing medium damage.||50(per second)||15 Seconds|
-Increase Ariana's maximum Health.
-Increase Ariana's Base Walk Speed.
-Increase Ariana's Health Regen from her 'X-Barrier'.
Not much is known about her personality yet, as she has not made a canonical appearance in the game.
Some backstory given to inechi from ARiNA_AZUMA indicates that Arina Azuma is HTTP_SPiCA's sister.
- The creator of Arina originally wanted her to be a cyborg, but due to a few technical difficulties at the time she was unable to do this.
- Arina's creator has clothing that represents a black, red, machine and blue variants of the in game character.
- Some Devil Beater fanart posted on deviantART depicts Arina being shipped with a few other characters, yet her owner says Arina cannot love or be loved.
- In her backstory, she has 2 other sisters. One of them is still to be added to the game, however 1 is in the game and is named HTTP SPiCa.
- Arina shares the same X barrier with HTTP SPiCa
- After the release of the third character the trio is complete including HTTP SPiCa, and Senbron Zakura( a secret char)
- Her Factory Reboot is a reference to how a factory reboot normally fixes everything.
- Arina's X -Barrier (R) is currently broken and does not repel enemies. The knockback will possibly be changed to something else in the future.
- Her Factory Reboot move is known to be rather laggy when activating.
- With the exception of a few characters, most Xeiron employees have names written in all caps except for the 'i'. ARiNA_AZUMA says that this is due to a secret we are not yet allowed to know.